7.7.07

sweet birds of youth

entrevista fofa com o hedi slimane feita pelo jefferson hack, editor da dazed & confused, sobre a exposição coletiva "sweet birds of youth", curada pelo próprio slimane.

JH: Why are you staging this group show in Berlin? What role does the city play in your life?
HS: A year ago, I was asked to do a group show, for Arndt and Partners Gallery in Berlin. I hadn't done anything in the city since my exhibition and residency at the Kunstwerke in 2002. I assume Berlin will always be a transitional city for me, something like a free zone.


[para ler mais sobre da entrevista clique aqui]

e pra quem estiver em berlim, a exposição vai até o dia 31 de agosto, na Arndt & Partner (Zimmerstrase 90/91)

Um comentário:

U_MAG disse...

depois daquela coleção estranha (pra não dizer horrivel...), isso até que ajuda a matar um pouco as saudades da fase hedi né? hahahaah!