20.6.07

+ um na h&m

agora é a vez do roberto cavalli. ele irá criar 20 peças masculinas e 25 femininas, além de acessórios e lingerie para a gigante h&m. o lançamento acontecerá no dia 8 de novembro, em 200 lojas espalhadas pelo mundo.

"As the first Italian designer in the history of H&M, I enthusiastically welcomed this invitation," he said this morning. "Proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. H&M is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams."

Um comentário:

Fê Resende disse...

ooooolha! muito antenada - li aqui antes de ler em mil outros lugares que postaram bem depois! e adorei a dica da entrevista do alaia, arrasou! =)